CRITERIA FOR APPLICATION
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR THE AOCC SCHOLARSHIP:
- Candidates must hold a current membership in ICF (International Camping Fellowship)
- Candidates must be acknowledged by a professional organization in the field of youth development to endorse participation in the Asia Oceania Camping Congress. (This letter from the organization must be included with application.)
- Candidates must provide two letters of personal character reference from individuals in other organizations.
- Candidates must submit a description for the AOCC 2016 Scholarship Committee concerning camping in their region, the significance of the AOCCongress can play in their personal/professional development and the potential for the growth of camping in their region as a result of their participation in the Congress.
- Candidates must agree to be responsible for their own travel costs to and from the Congress) and any visa fees that may be required.
If you or someone you know is interested in applying for funding for the Asia Oceania Camping Congress, please send:
If you do not have access to email, please contact the ICF Secretary to provide a mailing address and telephone number
Applications for financial support to attend the Asia Oceania camping Congress must be received not later than June 1st, 2016. A decision will be made and details of that decision will be forwarded to all candidates by June 15th 2016.
As indicated, preference may be given to candidates from Asia/Oceania or areas of the world where ICF can assist in developing camping associations or to other categories of criteria.
The successful applicant will receive a complimentary registration and accommodation during the Congress. No money will be exchanged between an applicant and the Organizing Committee.
Send all correspondence by email, by fax or by regular mail or by fax to:
Linda Pulliam, ICF Secretary
1844 Ravenscliffe Road
Huntsville ON P1H 2N2 Canada
Phone: 1-705-789-5612 Fax: 1-705-789-6624